Back Bay resident John Hailer, President and CEO of Natixis Global Asset Management, will be honored by the Massachusetts Women’s Political Caucus for his work supporting women in the corporate world.
Hailer will receive the award on March 16 at the Annual Good Guys Awards Luncheon from 12 – 2 p.m. at the Fairmont Copley Plaza. luncheon on March 16.
“We’re very happy to present this award to such a deserving candidate,” said Women’s Political Caucus Executive Director Priti Rao. “One of the primary missions of MWPC is to maximize the number of women in key leadership roles, and John has championed this through his commitment to supporting and promoting women in the corporate world and through his charitable work.”
In his leadership role, Hailer has especially placed a strong emphasis on working with organizations such as Strong Women, Strong Girls, the Home for Little Wanderers and the Elizabeth Stone House, non-profits that tackle some of Boston’s most difficult social issues.
Also being honored are:
- Boston Mayor Thomas M. Menino
- Majority Whip Byron Rushing
- John Heerwagen, Chairman, President and CEO of Middlesex Savings Bank
- James Stergios, Executive Director Pioneer Institute
- Philip Johnston, Founder and President of Johnston Associates will be honored with this year’s Senator Edward M. Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award.
Also seen in Back Bay Patch