The Pioneer Young Professionals Membership program allows individuals under 40 to enjoy the benefits of a traditional $1,000 annual Individual Membership at a steeply discounted rate of $100 per year. The goal of this program is to engage a more diverse audience in the Institute’s work and expand Pioneer’s community of supporters.
Our PYPs enjoy the following benefits:
- Invitations to Exclusive Members Luncheon Series: Our catered quarterly members-only luncheons featuring expert speakers in their fields.
- Complimentary Access to Signature Events: The PYPs are invited to attend our signature events free of charge, including the Hewitt Healthcare Lecture, the Better Government Competition Awards Gala, and the Lovett C. Peters Lecture and Dinner.
- Invitations to Pioneer Young Professionals Events: We want to create opportunities for the PYPs to connect with each other and the organization in a variety of settings, including Networking Nights, which encourage new and mutually beneficial relationships between the PYPs and Pioneer’s traditional Members.
- Quarterly Newsletters: PYP members receive quarterly updates that include new research initiatives and upcoming events.
- Recognition in Our Annual Report: Pioneer produces an annual report detailing the year’s successes, achievements, and financial information. Our PYP members receive recognition in this report, which is distributed to organizations, individuals, and policy entities throughout the state.
- Networking Opportunities: PYP membership offers valuable networking opportunities at our Networking Nights and other events throughout the year. Pioneer is fortunate to have a wide community of supporters from diverse industries, including finance, real estate, biosciences, management, healthcare, law, and more.
You can renew or sign up for your Pioneer Young Professional Membership today and start accessing high-quality programming and networking opportunities with our community!