Individual Membership at the Institute begins with an annual gift at the $1,000 level and offers an invaluable set of benefits, all designed to help you stay connected with both Massachusetts and national public policy. Pioneer Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
We offer our Individual Members:
- Educational Programming: Members receive invitations to our exclusive quarterly Members Luncheon series and monthly webinars — Virtual Policy Briefings — which feature expert speakers from wide-ranging fields.
- Invitations to Signature Events: This includes one complimentary ticket to our annual Lovett C. Peters Lecture and Dinner and one complimentary ticket to our annual Hewitt Healthcare Lecture.
- Special Updates on our Research: This includes quarterly updates from our Chair on new research initiatives and upcoming events.
- Recognition in our Annual Report: Pioneer produces an annual report detailing the year’s successes, achievements, and financial information. Our Members receive recognition in this report, which is distributed to organizations, individuals, and policy entities throughout the state.
- Valuable Networking Opportunities: Our Membership offers valuable opportunities to connect with others in Pioneer’s growing community at quarterly networking events, signature galas and lectures, and luncheons throughout the year. Pioneer is fortunate to have a wide community of supporters from diverse industries, including finance, real estate, biosciences, management, healthcare, law, and more.
Our Standard Corporate Membership includes all Individual Membership benefits, with the addition of invitations to exclusive Members-only events for up to five individuals and a table of 10 at our annual Lovett C. Peters Lecture and Dinner. A Standard Corporate Membership begins with an annual gift at the $5,000 level.
Our NELSI Corporate Membership is designed for companies to support and engage in our New England Life Sciences Initiative (NELSI) public policy research and programming. NELSI Corporate Membership includes all Individual Membership and Standard Corporate Membership benefits, as well as a place on Pioneer’s NELSI advisory board. NELSI Corporate Membership begins with an annual gift at the $10,000 level.
Have additional questions on our membership programs or recommendations for potential members? Please reach out to Saylor Scheller, Development Associate, at email@example.com!