[wpdevart_countdown text_for_day=”Days” text_for_hour=”Hours” text_for_minut=”Minutes” text_for_second=”Seconds” countdown_end_type=”date” end_date=”30-09-2017 23:59″ start_time=”1505850604″ end_time=”0,1,1″ action_end_time=”show_text” content_position=”center” top_ditance=”10″ bottom_distance=”10″ countdown_type=”button” font_color=”#000000″ button_bg_color=”#1e73be” circle_size=”130″ circle_border=”5″ border_radius=”8″ font_size=”30″ countdown_font_famaly=”monospace” animation_type=”none” ]Thank you for helping us meet our end-of-year deadline with your generous contribution![/wpdevart_countdown]
There are 10 days remaining before our fiscal year ends. Here are 10 reasons why a contribution to Pioneer Institute is worth your investment:
1. Our documentary film exploring legal barriers to school choice will be released this fall and reach half a million viewers nationwide.
2. The state invested $50 million in vocational-technical school facilities due to Pioneer’s work.
3. The Institute will release nationwide a new book highlighting policies that have made Massachusetts’ charter schools the best in the country.
4. Pioneer’s U-Turn: America’s Return to State Healthcare Solutions, a book on how to replace the Affordable Care Act and curb runaway Medicaid spending, helped inform the public and legislators.
5. The Institute promoted a fiscally responsible pilot program to insure 93,000 public employees receiving state health insurance.
6. Building off recommendations from our experts, the MBTA has reduced its annual deficit from $338 million to $30 million.
7. Partnering with 50+ elected officials, trade associations, and chambers of commerce, the Institute helped halt legislative attempts to undo reforms at the MBTA.
8. A Pioneer proposal to outsource state-run paratransit services has dramatically lowered costs and improved customer satisfaction.
9. Pioneer received a sought-after 4 star rating from Charity Navigator, a respected non-profit performance evaluator.
10. Pioneer’s Better Government Competition, which Gov. Charlie Baker called “a source of wonderful ideas and terrific innovation,” addressed new ways to solve challenges related to America’s aging population.
Please take a moment to visit our donation page. Another 10 seconds of your time can make all the difference.
Thank you for standing with us.