Pioneer Institute Privacy Statement
Pioneer Institute is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pioneer Institute may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of February 2015.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send email about our media hits, upcoming special events or programs or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may send you emails on ways to support our organization
- We will never provide your information to and third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.