Accountant (24 hours per week)
- Payment processing, payroll, time reporting, bank reconciliations, financial reporting, audit preparation
- QuickBooks Pro software
- Strong Excel and Word
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Budget, bookkeeping and accounting functions.
- Manage office equipment
- Prepare materials Finance and Audit Committee meetings
The successful candidate will be a well-organized team player and creative problem solver. The ability to multi-task, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to learn quickly on the job are critical. A willingness to go beyond the confines of a job description and a commitment to Pioneer’s mission is highly desirable.
About Pioneer Institute:
Pioneer Institute is an independent, non-partisan, privately funded research organization that seeks to improve the quality of life in Massachusetts through civic discourse and intellectually rigorous, data-driven public policy solutions based on free market principles, individual liberty and responsibility, and the ideal of effective, limited and accountable government.
Salary & Benefits:
- Medical & dental insurance
- Earned time off (“Flextime”)
- Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Salary dependent on experience
Please send resumes to Mary Connaughton: email@example.com