Join us Monday, May 17th at 5:45 PM for Pioneer Institute’s 14th Annual Hewitt Healthcare Lecture, Discovery, Development, Delivery: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the COVID-19 Vaccine.
This will be a live, interactive virtual experience featuring networking opportunities, stimulating conversations, Q&A, and more. With discussion roundtables before and after the speaking program, the Institute will host two lively panels in a digital space on the future of COVID-19 vaccine development and vaccine delivery, and what this experience could mean for the future of the life sciences and healthcare industries.
Our speakers include industry leaders in vaccine development, vaccine delivery, and community health, and will discuss their important work to create and deliver a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine.
Sign up now to hear from our panelists:
- Dan Barouch, M.D., Ph.D. (William Bosworth Castle Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT, and Harvard; Director, Center for Virology and Vaccine Research, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
- Dr. Andrea Carfi (VP, Head of Research for Infectious Disease, Moderna Therapeutics)
- Philip R. Dormitzer, M.D., Ph.D. (Vice President & CSO, Viral Vaccines, Pfizer)
- Michael Curry, J.D. (President & CEO, Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers)
- Steve Walsh (President & CEO, Massachusetts Health & Hospital Association)
And our moderators:
- Jeffrey S. Flier, M.D. (Harvard University Distinguished Service Professor; former Dean, Harvard Medical School)
- Pamela Layton (CEO, 4Immune Therapeutics)
Register now to reserve your spot, as space is limited, and we will send you everything you need to tune in live on May 17th!
Please note that while the 2021 Hewitt Healthcare Lecture is free and open to the public, we ask that attendees please consider making a donation to support Pioneer’s work to make healthcare more accessible, transparent, safe, and effective in Massachusetts and beyond!
Get Our COVID-19 News, Tips & Resources!
View our new COVID vaccine tracker for updates on vaccination rates in Massachusetts cities & towns.