Document Library

Click the icons below to search through Pioneer’s reports and documents.

Filename PNR-225-UnionDues-PB-V05.pdf
Filesize 247 KB
Version 1
Date added November 14, 2018
Downloaded 1281 times
Category Better Government, Policy Briefs, Unions
Date: November 14, 2018 By Rebekah Paxton Just 16 percent of dues paid by the average member of a union affiliated with the Massachusetts Teachers Association (MTA) actually goes to their local association, while the remaining 84 percent flows to the state (MTA) and national (National Education Association) organizations.