Thursday, September 28, 2023, 2-3 PM
Massachusetts is the nation’s leader in vocational-technical schooling and home to the most dynamic life sciences sector in America. We invite you to join us for a webinar on the nexus between the Bay State’s educational, life science, and competitive human capital needs in the 21st-century global economy.
The webinar will feature Jamie Gass and Bill Smith from Pioneer and a panel including:
- David Ferreira, Communications Coordinator for the Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators
- Zach Stanley, Executive Director, Bioversity at MassBio
- Jacqueline Machamer, Vocational Coordinator at Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School
- Odile Smith, Vice President and Site Head/General Manager, Bristol Myers Squibb, Devens, Biologics Operations
- Dr. Heidi Riccio, Superintendent-Director at Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical School