Pioneer Institute is a Boston-based research organization that seeks to develop and communicate dynamic ideas that advance prosperity and a vibrant civic life in Massachusetts and beyond. Our organization promotes world-class options in education, healthcare, transportation and economic opportunity, and where our government is limited, accountable and transparent. Join a dynamic team of researchers who are committed to fact-based evidence, the free exchange of ideas, and liberty, personal responsibility, and free enterprise.
Pioneer is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to execute and report on digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in social media strategy and/or digital advertising. This position will primarily focus on ad strategy, but will also assist with scheduling organic social media content and email marketing.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes all web, SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develops and monitors campaign budgets.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Optimizes content based on social media algorithms, results tracking, and ad analytics; manages video tagging.
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create and optimize landing pages.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Work Hours & Benefits:
• Hybrid or remote working arrangement available, flexible hours and work-week structures, and excellent benefits.
• Competitive salary plus performance incentives
• Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans upon employment
• Generous flex-time policy
• Opportunity to advance your career
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• At least 2 years’ working experience in digital marketing
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines and popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, etc)
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, or SEMRush, etc.)
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: “Digital Marketing position.”